The University of Michigan remains committed to providing news and resources for faculty, staff and students throughout the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation.
A number of resources are below.
- COVID-19 updates
- COVID-19 Health, Research and News
- Health Labs COVID-19 stories
- Michigan Health Blog COVID-19 stories
Michigan News experts and releases
U-M Researchers on the societal impacts of COVID-19
U-M in the news
- U-M President Says ‘Everything Is Different’ Due To Pandemic As They Work To Decide Future Plans – May 14, 2020
- University of Michigan president on Covid-19 financial impact, admissions – May 4, 2020
- First Street Residence Hall becomes “Healing Heroes Home” at UM-Flint – April 1, 2020
- University of Michigan pharmacy students helping Michigan Medicine make hand sanitizer during coronavirus outbreak – March 26, 2020
- How 3 Michigan university presidents who are doctors prepared for coronavirus – March 17, 2020
If you have any questions, please contact the U-M Public Affairs team at email@example.com.